Hereford Winter 10K
* Event is run mainly on tarmac walkways and roads on a predominately, flat and scenic course with a few hills.
· All abilities welcome
· Bespoke Medal for all finishers
· Water provided at approx 5km and at the finish
· 9:00am Start and ample parking throughout the city
· Plenty of cafés, restaurants and accommodation nearby.
· Based within Hereford with good transport links including train and bus station
· Runners run at their own risk and organisers will take no liability for any injuries.
· Entries on the Day = If Entry Limit not Reached
|Race date||Saturday 27th January 2018|
|Venue||River Path near ASDA, HEREFORD|
|Prizes||Medal to all finishers|
Race details last updated on Thursday 2nd November 2017 a 10:17am.