Put on your running shoes, don your St Mary's vest and join us as we conquer the Great Birmingham 10K as a team. Take advantage of our FREE charity places and save yourself £28. All we ask is that you aim to raise a minimum of £200 in sponsorship.
100% of the sponsorship money you raise will help to create a future where the best experience of living is available to everyone leading up to and at the end of life. You will be helping to ensure the best hospice care is available for all patients, families and carers across our community, wherever and whenever they need it.
All runners who are part of our team you will benefit from:
- Your exclusive Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice running vest
- Personalised iron-on letters to customise your vest
- Free refreshments at our Charity Village gazebo
- A dedicated cheering point along the course
- Ongoing training information & advice via free online training zone
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Fundraising team member
Got your own 10k place?
If you have already signed up directly with the Simplyhealth Great Birmingham 10K but would still like to fundraise in aid of Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice, we would love for you to join our team and receive your own runner's pack. Simply email your details to Events@birminghamhospice.org.uk
To register for a free place simply visit the Birmingham St. Mary's Hospice website.