Running newbie or marathon veteran? Weekend warrior or medal addict? No matter your running pedigree #TeamStMary's wants you with them on Sunday 14 October at Birmingham's biggest running day of the year.
Be part of an amazing event as the city comes alive for the Great Birmingham Run with thousands of runners pounding the streets and masses of enthusiastic spectators, creating an incredible atmosphere to keep you motivated all the way to the finish line. Remember too that charity runners get that little bit of extra love to help you complete your challenge.
And you will be inspired knowing every mile you run of the half marathon and every penny you raise will help fund free care and support to local families living with terminal illness. Each day Birmingham St.Mary's Hospice care for 350 people, but they estimate this is only 50% of the people that need their care.
As part of #TeamStMary's you will get support every step of the way!
- Your own team running vest
- Exclusive access to #TeamStMary's Facebook community
- Regular running tips and training advice
- Personal support before, during and after the run
- #TeamStMary's cheering squad promises to be the loudest on the day
- An amazing post-race celebration with your #TeamStMary's buddies
Here's what your running efforts could achieve:
- £200 could fund a day of nursing care and support
- £400 could fund delicious, nutritious hot meals