Worcester Ring Run - Return of the Ring
Back for a second time this year, The Worcester Ring Run, a 22 mile tour around Worcester and Droitwich.
Following an anti-clockwise loop, the route takes runners along the Droitwich Canal to join the River Severn footpath then towards Worcester via Bevere, through Pitchcroft (Worcester Racecourse), along the river, over Diglis Bridge, then north along the Worcester & Birmingham canal towards Droitwich back to the finish. The majority of the route is traffic free with only a few minor roads and lanes on tarmac.
You can enter this as a solo runner, or as a relay pair (first runner does 11.5 miles, then hands over to team mate to do the second 11.5 miles at the check point at Diglis)
- Special finishers medals for all
- Race timing
- Category prizes
- Medical support & tail runner
- Fully signed and marshalled routes
- 3 control points on route with water, energy drink and food and available
- Insurance cover
- This run is for over 17s only.
- You will need to finish within 6hrs, after which time the finish line will be removed and timing ends.
Droitwich Spa Leisure Centre will be available for changing, showers, toilets and refreshments.
Category prizes on offer, including real ale courtesy of sponsor's Teme Valley Brewery
Finish goodies and medal for all competitors.
LIMITED PLACES - 150 RUNNERS LIMIT
|Race date||Sunday 26th April 2020|
|Venue||Droitwich Spa Leisure Centre, Droitwich|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Monday 16th March 2020 a 10:25am.