Mizuno Shoes Up For Grabs
Enter today to win a pair of Mizuno trainers!
runABC Midlands has teamed up with Mizuno to give you the chance to win a pair of their great technical shoes.
As runners we are constantly striving for improvement, and Mizuno want to help you achieve that with their products. Their aim is to push your limits so you can experience unexpected speed and power. They will support your efforts with technical products specific to your needs! They say: “Every stroke, every movement and every step has been observed and analysed. Our products have been optimised by years of experience. So you can become one with our products and show your Power to Perform!”
Whether you are a neutral runner, or in need of some support on a run – Mizuno have a shoe to suit. Here’s a look at what’s on offer for two lucky entrants.
Mizuno Wave Ultima 10
Designed for medium to long-distance runners looking for a comfortable, cushioned shoe Mizuno's Wave Ultima 10 is versatile and suitable for all kinds of neutral runners. This is an update of an already popular shoe, and every improvement has been made with comfort and performance in mind. From a U4icX heel wedge and Mizuno’s Wave Technology cushioning, to a dual compound midsole and blown rubber forefoot for the softest toe-off, this shoe really does offer stress-free running. Even the upper is made from fewer parts for a lighter, more seamless construction, while a premium PU sockliner provides a comfortable fit from the word go.
Mizuno Wave Rider 22
Mizuno’s Wave Rider 22 is a shoe that delivers in every sense - it is the brand’s most popular trainer with neutral runners for a reason! And with this being its 22nd incarnation – it has pedigree. This edition features a dual compound midsole constructed from U4ic and U4icX combined with Mizuno’s latest Wave technology which delivers unmatched cushioning and a responsive ride. New for 2018 is a light and breathable mesh upper with DynamotionFit construction that ensures durability and a snug fit, while a perforated midsole under the heel delivers an even softer landing.
Mizuno Wave Inspire 14
The Inspire has just been given a serious upgrade. Upgraded, and anatomically engineered using Mizuno's new fan-shaped wave technology, the Wave Inspire 14 can now offer that soft, dynamic cushioning and responsive ‘Wave Feel’, while also providing the necessary stability. This shoe is fast and fun to run in. The update also includes a softer upper mesh and a redesigned arch wrap, set back slightly to better lock the arch and heel in place.
Mizuno Wave Equate 2
This redesigned all-rounder brings you maximum stability and comfort for everyday runs. The Wave Equate 2 features Mizuno’s new upper design for enhanced support and fit, and Double Fan-shaped Wave technology giving you a smooth, comfortable run. There is also a new upper design to provide additional support and fit on the medial side. The fan-shaped Wave in the heel provides stability and support on all your runs.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer the following question. Clue: you'll find the answer on the Mizuno website!
In which Japanese city was Mizuno founded?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 01:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 01 September 2018, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 30 September 2018 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 2 weeks, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize
- Those entering the competition will be added to runABC Midlands e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to runABC Midlands the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative, Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition