Win! Mizuno Shoes
Enter today to win a pair of Mizuno trainers!
runABC Midlands has teamed up with Mizuno to give two lucky runners the chance to win a pair of their great technical shoes.
Whether you are a neutral runner, or in need of some support on a run – Mizuno have a shoe to suit.
Mizuno Wave Ultima 10
Designed for medium to long-distance runners looking for a comfortable, cushioned shoe the Ultima 10 is versatile and suitable for all kinds of neutral runners.
Mizuno Wave Rider 22
A true all-rounder, suitable for pace runs, long distances, as well as daily training, delivering a supreme level of cushioning to the neutral runner.
Mizuno Wave Inspire 14
For runners requiring support - this shoe is stable but dynamic, fast and fun to run with.
Mizuno Wave Equate 2
This redesigned all-rounder brings you maximum stability and comfort for everyday runs.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer the following question. Clue: you'll find the answer on the Mizuno website!
Mizuno products give you the power to?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 01:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 01 November 2018, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 30 November 2018 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 2 weeks, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize
- Those entering the competition will be added to runABC Midlands e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to runABC Midlands the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative, Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition